All comments, queries or requests relating to the use of your personal data by Marcella are welcome and should be addressed to Customer Care аt firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication of Personal Data
Communicating your personal data to Marcella when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through this site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information when requested will cause the inability of the online application, and therefore Risetex Inc. shall not be in the position to process your request.
Communicating additional data to Marcella, other than those compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequence with regard to the main purposes of your personal data collection.
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from Marcella, in a clear and comprehensible form, if the Marcella database contains your personal data. You are also entitled to obtain information from Marcella about the source of your personal data, the purposes and methods of data processing that apply to your personal data, the type of logic applied when electronic instruments are used for data processing; you have also the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning yourself.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Marcella:
- Updating, correction, and integration of your personal data;
- Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data is processed in violation of the law.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from Marcella database, you can do send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that although your personal information is deleted from our database for commercial purposes, the history of orders placed on our website will remain in our system for security reasons.
- To process data exclusively for the mentioned purposes and according to the methods illustrated;
- To use data for other purposes only where the user has expressed its unequivocal consent to such use;
- To make data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s); not communicate, assign or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusively connected to the third party, unless the users have received a prior warning and have granted their consent;
- To answer all requests for cancellation, variation, and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- To ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity, and availability of the data provided by users.
How and why we process your Personal Data
The personal data you provide may be processed by www.marcellanyc.com, both manually and using electronic tools, for the following purposes:
- To proceed with your purchase request, with reference to the fulfillment of your online order and accounting and fiscal activities related thereto;
- To manage correspondence and service communications with you; to fulfill and deliver your orders;
- to verify that the data provided for the transaction are complete, valid, correct, and clear of fraudulent markers;
- To subscript additional specific services, such as the Marcella newsletter, and other similar information bulletins about Marcella activities;
- To carry out activities connected to marketing, market research, and statistical processing.
In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, Marcella aims to abide by the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, Marcella set up this site in such a way as to reduce the use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data are not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data.
Marcella may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent.
The “Marcella Customers” database is under the exclusive ownership of Risetex Inc.; it is available and may be shared only with other companies legally affiliated with Risetex Inc. Risetex Inc. (dba Marcella) does not sell, rent or disclose its customers’ names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any entity not legally affiliated with Risetex Inc.,, except for cases in which such communication is mandatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes.
For maintenance of the website, and to provide the e-commerce services and communication to its Customers, Risetex Inc. uses the services of a third party company. If necessary, the personal data shall be processed by this third party company only in the case in which this is instrumental to the collaboration of the third party with Risetex Inc., and in respect of rigid constraints regarding contractual confidentiality. The data shall also be able to be communicated to consultants assisting Marcella for the management of electronic billing (mainly internet providers, shipping companies), banks and credit control agencies.
"Use of this site requires personal data processing of a client in the following matter: ... (for example: first name and last name, phone number, e-mail, billing address, etc.). Data will be processed by Risetex Inc. in a way that is crucial to agreeing on a contract, as well as its fulfillment. Transaction data, in that personal data, can be transferred for the benefit of Shopify Payments, Paypal and/or AfterPay, in connection with services or order payments. A client has the right to see the content of his data and any corrections made to it. Sharing of information is voluntary, however, at the same time please note that it is crucial to the use of this site."
"We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.